24 April 2010

Open Mic

Last week, on April 24th, I hosted an Open Mic at the Village Book Shop in Glendora. I was surprised at the turnout. We had about 6 people come, and for a first time event, that was wonderful! Sadly, I was the only one to read, but my audience was quite wonderful, and loved my story, Agatha’s Soup, which is currently being processed by www.everydayfiction.com. Everyone at the reading said it was good, so I’m pleased by that. I’m glad I brought something to read! Anyways, I felt for a first event, it went well.

Before doing the open mic, I was on KSGV talk radio for a show! I was interviewed about writing. You can listen to the broadcast here Shelf Talker. The listen button may not work, so if you’d like, you can download the program and listen to it from your computer. The file is about 41MB. Please check it out!

For more about me, or events that I may be doing, add me on twitter, @snowppl or check out my website www.snowppl.com.

No comments: