21 July 2008

A Monday's Thoughts

I had a rather interesting weekend. I got to spend two evenings hanging out with my guy, and some of his friends. While I enjoy the time I get to spend with him, however separated from him I am, is good. And sometimes it is awkward, like on Friday we all went to a science museum adult night, and he was way hyped up on caffeine and wasn't interacting very much with me. Not that I was trying very hard. Cramped spaces made for kids is not fun when you have a bunch of guys. Not sure what was going on then. After that we all played video games for a while. A little more fun, I admit.

The next day was a bit less awkward. This time it was video games first, and then food. The table conversation was definitely not my strong suit, but I think I got a good look at some of his personality. And I could almost swear on getting a lusty look. For whatever that is worth. Whew.

So what does this all mean? I have no idea, but I'm getting the idea that he's a bit reticent towards me, and perhaps that's because I am reticent towards him. I am shy, and even more so when I'm with someone I'm attracted to, which is both a grace and a curse. But I am going to try to be a bit more talkative around him. We'll see how this goes.

No comments: