21 August 2010

Target Ain't People

Just saw the video this morning. After watching it, I think it cements my feelings towards large corporations. As hard as they are to avoid. Take a look, and let me know what you think.




My initial thoughts were: they are not going to accomplish anything. Then it was: but they are so right. Corporations should have no say in our electoral processes. We should be ruled by the people (even though we are not a true Democracy, we still elect officials who should have the interests of the people) not by money-hungry institutions.

When we are ruled by such corporations, we lose. Who gets the tax breaks? Who gets the subsidies? Who gets control of the government? Think about these things the next time you shop somewhere. The “little” people get hurt the most. But why are they “little?” Because their employer refuse to pay decent wages.

Support your local small businesses instead.

1 comment:

DANIEL said...

Screw Target! I'll never shop there AGAIN!